Process and Pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
The first step is to reserve a build day for your website and pay your 50% deposit. After that, you can begin to complete our preparation guide which has to be completed before development is due to begin. It covers the following:
- Images/Stock Images
- Content for each page
- Logins/Links to social media accounts, autoresponders, etc.
You could call a landing page a one-page website. Ideally, a landing page does not have a menu. Everything is on one page in various sections. The goal of a landing page is to encourage the visitor to take action.
A traditional website contains a lot more information and visitors can browse different pages with different information. Many websites include a Blog these days where owners can share information and interact with readers through the comments area.
If you have a limited budget, you could start with a Landing Page and later expand it into a fully fledged website.
- We install your pre-selected theme/template.
- We add your logo and apply your chosen color scheme
- We create your home page and contact page based on content provided
- We create your subscription forms and social media links.
- We create up to 3 other pages based on your content, e.g. About, Services, Testimonials.
- We set up a user account for you to access and edit content.
- All plugins required by the theme will be installed.
- We provide online training to get you up and running.
If you require more pages, contact us.
We recommend that you give yourself 2 to 4 weeks to prepare. You may want to have a logo designed or have copy written by a copywriter.
Yes! We build our websites on a base that you can build on going forward.
You can indeed. However, this will not be possible to fit into one day. Contact us to discuss your requirements and schedule more time.
It would be ideal if your budget allows. If not, there are many free online resources that can help you to create great content.
- We will fix any bugs that come up for a period of one month after the website build.
- We will provide you with online training and your logins so that you can add new content or edit existing content.
- We have maintenance contracts and hourly services available should you want more help managing your website.
- We use WordPress as a base.
- We use Beaver Builder or GeneratePress Pro themes.
- We use the Beaver Builder Page Builder so that you can edit your content pages once your website is done.
One Day Website
Ready to get started? Contact Sofia today!
Thanks for your message! We’ll be in touch very soon.